Rolex Servicing and Polishing
Rolex Service and Overhaul - $350 comes with 1 year warranty
Swiss Wrist offers some of the best service (overhauls) and polish in the USA for Fine Swiss watches. Our master watchmakers have combined experience of over 100 years in the industry and have previously worked at Rolex as well as some of the largest watch manufacturers and service centers in the world. All servicing is done using the best in Rolex tools, Rolex testing equipment and genuine Rolex parts. Our complete overhaul service will have your watch looking and running in like new condition within approximately 1-2 weeks.
When we receive your watch:
- When your timepiece arrives at our facility, we will immediately inspect your watch, recording the case number, serial number, dial color, bracelet style, number of links, and the watch’s condition.
- Our master watchmaker opens the watch to inspect its condition. This is done free of charge. Any broken components or parts that must be replaced must be paid by the customer prior to moving forward with the complete service and overhaul. We will not move forward with servicing your watch if you do not agree with replacing necessary parts. If you choose to not proceed with the repair, we will send it back at no cost to you except for shipping.
- Once you approve the repair, we will get started. Most watches are repaired within 1-2 weeks. Vintage watches and watches with serious damage may take longer.
What does a Swiss Wrist Rolex service/overhaul and polish consist of?
At Swiss Wrist, our master certified watchmakers perform these 10 steps below:
- Cleaning the movement (Each and every part of the watch movement is inspected for wear, then ultrasonically cleaned and degreased. If the part is beyond repair, we will replace this part for you (may require additional cost)
- Replacement of components (if necessary with customers approval)
- Lubrication and reassembly (All moving parts will then be lubricated individually to reduce friction and extend the life of every part.)
- Timing calibrations
- Refinishing (Polishing) the case and bracelet
- Reassembly of the case
- Waterproof tests
- Quality control (Each Rolex is then tested in 5 positions over a period of 48 hours to ensure proper time keeping as well as pressure tested using our Swiss pressure testing machinery down to the watch's rated depth and any adjustments will be made accordingly.)
- One-year SwissWrist In House Warranty
Polishing - $150
SwissWrist also offers the best in polishing and refinishing services available for your watch case and bracelet. Our polishers are factory-trained and use only the finest polishing tools and equipment to help return your watch to good-as-new condition.
FedEx 2 day air fully insured with signature confirmation: $45 each way
FedEx Overnight fully insured with signature confirmation: $70 each way
(Customers are responsible for all shipping costs)